Do you need login to several web site on your phone ?
Don't you think it's annoying to type the same words all the time ?
Hope Line or Facebook have some canned messages ?
Is it inconvenient to type something on phone ?
This App solve most of these troubles. Go Google Play and download "Floating Clipboard"
This App can help you quick copy some text from list ( I call it "Clip" in this App ) that you've pre-created. Just copy and paste anywhere you need.
And more five helpful feature :
- Floating Window - Floating window on the top.
- Minimize automatically - Minimize automatically after copying text.
- Quick input - Type words on floating window. Convenient when using full screen App.
- Share Text -Quick store text from other App via "Share text"
- History- Record all text you've copied. *1
- [ A ] - Main menu, click icon will show up "Clear history" , "setting" , "Quit"
- [ B ] - Windows like control bar : hide ( to notification bar) , maximize/restore , close
- [ C ] - Change record type , see below for more information.
- [ D ] - Four kinds of Clips , see below for more information.
- [ E ] - Iconify app to "floating block"
- [ F ] - Quick insert text in Android clipboard to selected clip list.
- [ G ] - Drag area to resize app window.
- [ H ] - Clip list ( main area ) , click item to copy
- [ T ] - Title , will show current clip name, drag can move window.
[ Main Menu ]
[ Hide to notification bar ] v.s [ Iconify to floating block]
Hide app to notification bar will make window disappear, to restore app window you have pull down the notification bar and click :
[ Four kinds of Clips ]
According to different record mode , it will backup text before you copy from this app or store text you've copied. See [ Record mode ] for more information.
Pick a text to copy from the list you've created.
You can edit this list from Main menu => Setting
Just like Favorite Clip , but you can give those text a "name".
For example , give text "National Taiwan University" a name "School".
Will show "School" on the list , but copy "National Taiwan University" when you click.
In fact , this is not a "Clip" , just provide a floating input box can let you type something when running fullscreen app. ( Like games )
[ Record Mode ]
There is 4 kinds of record mode :
PS : only support Android 3.0+ , it won't appear on old Android system.
Record all copied text to Record Clip [*1] and backup text to Record Clip before you copy something from this app.
Only Record all copied text to Record Clip [*1].
backup text to Record Clip before you copy something from this app.
Don't record anything.
[*1] : App must be running otherwise it will not work. This feature is still working when app hide to notification bar or iconify to floating block , don't worry.
Click here to read the older manual.
[ Tip for all users ]
Recommand you to download [Notification Toggle] from Google play by this app , you can make Floating Clipboard launch from notification bar.
[ Tip for Sony Xperia users ]
I've put launch shortcut into SmallApp Dock , but not support all the Xperia devices.